>

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Blog anniversary - I dedicate this day to...

...the main reason why I started this blog: GREED and BAD SCIENCE.
For all of those who are profiting at the expenses of other people health, suffering, and lives
, those who see money as an end in itself no matter what the consequences.
Amazingly enough they are few compared to the huge amount of people who are severely harmed by the medicaments they sell.

I want to thank all my blog friends who have helped me thought this year and Traci Johnson, the photo of my avatar, whose smile has helped me keep going.
I know somewhere up there she is happy.

8 comments:

Mike Golch said...

Happy blogaversary.

susan said...

Happy Anniversary Dear Ana,

I've loved getting to know you and Nell.

Hope this next year is even better.
And woof woof woof.

Ana said...

Thank you Mike!

Susan,
Bark bark bark... blushing... arf arf arf...

We too loved meeting you and Holly!

Love,
Nell and Ana

Mark p.s.2 said...

I didn't know the date. Happy Blog Birthday!!!

Herrad said...

Hi Ana,

Happy Blog Anniversary.
Love,
Herrad

Ana said...

Mark and Herrad,

Thank you!
Love,
Ana

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogaversary Ana
I enjoy your blog.

Ana said...

Thank you Naturalgal.
Love,
Ana