>

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Line Country Dancing is great!


I believe that many of you never have danced it.
I only saw it at movies and always thought it was great.
Today I had a glimpse of what it is.
Mark Krusen I know you will ask me where I'm: white shirt and black pants and ponytail (Wow! Very appropriated.).
I'm publishing it because my Americans blog friends might forget some how rich their culture is.
Sometimes a person from another country makes me see something I don't know about my country.
I only realized how great our natural light is when a French woman showed me.
I wish I could do it in real life.
Click to bigfy.


2 comments:

soulful sepulcher said...

I've never played computer games, it seems like it could get addicting!

Ana said...

Stephany,
Yes.
But it's worse: prostitution, pedophilia, drugs... that's what Second Life is all about.
Sad!