>

Thursday, February 26, 2009

AstraZeneca, Pharmas and Psychiatry - acceptance

Our minds moves in mysterious ways. This week I said I was working on acceptance. Today I found out that AstraZeneca, Eli-Lilly, Johnson&Johnson and some universities have visited the post on Wayne Macfadden affairs that I wrote yesterday in a sarcastic way. It would usually triggers the old anger I used to feel, the sadness and I would probably write another post full of rage.
No. I'm not feeling anything of this kind. It's just another fact, I have post some comments at Furious Seasons and nothing more.
I believe that I reached acceptance and this is good.
In my life I have noticed that there is a process that I cannot explain exactly. But I believe that I can put something in my mind - in this case accept what has happened to me related to psych-drugs - and during a period of time I grieve but deep inside I feel something telling me "You have that goal to achieve." and I keep going thinking that I will never reach the end of this road.
One day I realize that... I got there!
The reward is relief, appeasement and freedom. Freedom because whenever one hate something or someone slavery is the relationship one have with this other.
So here I am.
No! Don't you think I will ever give up fighting them. I have already urged AstraZeneca to donate to Furious Seasons at this spring fundraiser. I left a comment there and I'm asking here again, AstraZeneca. You know I pay too much to buy Seroquel.
But I am doing it in the most calm way with my mind at peace, breathing and with an open heart.
Thank all of you who helped me on this whole process.

No comments: